I know a lot of pregnant women probably feel a lot worse than I do during pregnancy, but I deserve to whine a little too! I AM MISERABLE!!! I don't know what has happened this week, but I am SO uncomfortable. My back is in horrible pain all the time, and Allie is growing MUCH faster than my belly is accomodating her!!! I can't breathe....I swear the neighbors can probably hear me breathing, that's how loud I breathe all the time!!! It takes me several minutes to lie down or sit back up..... And don't even get me started on how hard it is to get up off the floor after Cam's diaper changes or cleaning up his toys!!
I KNOW I wasn't this uncomfortable during the last 2 months with Cam....maybe the last 2 weeks, but not the last 8 weeks!!! All I can say is THANK HEAVENS that starting December 19, Nate is DONE with school for 3 full weeks, and I will be DONE with babysitting!! We keep joking about how we should go celebrate that evening, it will be a happy day!! Nate has been a HUGE help, and I cannot say enough about how grateful for him I am! He has taken over a lot of the dishwashing (when he's home) and does most of the laundry. I physically can't carry the wet loads down the stairs to the dryers anymore, so he does that too. He vacuums and takes out the garbage....and he always tells me to go lie down. What a man!!! (now the real test is if he'll keep these things up AFTER she's born, haha!! Oh well, I'm gonna take what I get and love him for it!!)
Well, even as I sit here, pains are shooting down my back and sides.....hence my severe lack in blogging lately!! There is my vent session for you all to enjoy!! Can't wait to meet my sweet baby girl at the end of this!! I already love her more than anything, and she's worth it!!
PS....Yesterday Cameron kept setting goldfish crackers on my belly "for the baby". Cute!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
A quick vent session....
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear you are so uncomfortable. Pregnancy sucks. Change Cam on your bed or something so you don't have to get on the floor. I'm sure he can climb up there w/o you having to pick him up.
Hang in there. Gwen was my biggest baby and I thought I was going to die. I couldn't breathe until she dropped. She was my only baby to drop and thank heavens for that because I may have seen her fingers come up my throat if she didn't!
aaahh, the joys of pregnancy! I was always miserable towards the end too. Just remember... this too shall pass!
I think we've all been there before! I empathize with what you're going through thouh. Just hang in there util 37 weeks and then go out with a bang! Forget you're pregnant and do all the things you want to. I know it sounds impossible to forget you're pregnant, but it'll work like a charm. Until then...take lots of bubble baths. Just make sure Nate is home to help get you out of the tub! And you have permission if anyone tells you you look huge or says "wow I thought you were much further along than that" smack 'em! People can be so inconsiderate towards women who are pregnant. One last thing...vent on!
The only thing worse than labor is the last few weeks of pregnancy. Hang in there!
I'm sorry!!
Love the goldfish story!!!
Aww, thanks everyone, I have the best friends and family ever!!
If you ever need me to watch Abby for a day here and there I would be more than happy to, or you could bring Cameron over to play with Cambrie anytime!
I'm so sorry Becca! As a person who really hates being pregnant, I know how you feel! You can email me anytime if you ever need to vent!
I love how Cam put goldfish on your belly for Allie. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment