Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing you all....

Today Cam and I went up to Woods Cross to hang out with Merilee and her girls. Merilee is throwing me a baby shower in a few weeks, and I'm SO touched by how sweet she is to host it and put so much work into it! The invitations are CUTE! Still can't believe I'm really having a girl sometimes!
Anyway, but as I went to make my invite list, I realized how many of my dear friends and family don't live in Utah. It made me sad! I miss you all, and I really wish we could hang out MUCH more often than we get to!!

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

I miss you too.

Missy said...

I know! That's the worst part about living here in Omaha...I don't get to see you guys or the rest of my family! Sad :(

The Klock Family said...

I sooo wish I could be there for your shower!