Sorry I've slowed down on this blog.....things are going really well. Nothing too new to report...Allison is still VERY active. I'm becoming more tired and nauseous lately, but overall I still feel pretty good. I have a doctors appt on Monday. I can't believe it's November already....heading down home stretch!!
Allie's little headbands came in the mail this week, and they are SO cute! I'm going to wait until she's born to get anything else like that though.....I think you have to see the baby's face and hair first!!
Cameron is becoming more and more of a 2 yr old every day! He freaks out and throws tantrums over the dumbest things now....things that didn't used to bother him! It's sort of frustrating! We have been trying SO hard to not cave-in to his tantrums and give him what he wants.... Oh the joys of toddlers!! He's a sweet kid though. My friend Mycah works at a candy store called Taffy Town. We went and saw her last week, and somehow Cameron got the impression that her name is Taffy! So whenever he sees her now, he runs up to her "Taffy!! Taffy!" I tried to explain that her name is Mycah, but he just looks at me like he's seriously confused. It's pretty cute!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
29 Weeks
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cameron is hilarious!
Karen calls my friend "Mom Katie". She's the one that looks like me, maybe that's why! I love Cameron!
bhahaha! I am tellin ya, I LOVE that he calls me Taffy! It is so cute! I know kids will call you what they want, something that will allow them to remember who you are, and I love all the nicknames I have!
hhahahaha
Post a Comment