So I've been in a LOT of pain this week. My abdomen and back just hurt, and it was starting to make me nervous!! It didn't feel like typical ligament pain either. So I had a non-stress test done, and everything is fine, thank goodness! I really don't want a premature baby!! The pain has gone way down, so I'm grateful for that as well. My belly is measuring at 34, and I've gained 23 pounds so far. I think I gained 30 total with Cam, if I remember right. I have another appt in 2 weeks. Down home stretch!!
So I discovered last night that Cam can now climb out of a pack n play! NOT cool..... I woke up at midnight last night to find him standing next to me....SO weird! So he climbed in bed with me and slept the rest of the night! He did fine, but now I'm worried that we can't travel anywhere with him! (we're at my parents this weekend). Good thing we hardly EVER travel, haha!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
33 Week Update
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My doctor told me only one serving of turkey. Can you believe that? I've gained 30 pounds total. But I think that is WRONG! They always weigh me with my shoes on. I have to stop wearing my big winter boots when I go. haha
I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully home stretch is smooth and painless.
I looked at your baby ticker today and I couldn't believe that you're already 33 weeks! How exciting! Hopefully with Christmas coming up it will keep you occupied enough to not feel like you're going to be pregnant forever. I hate those last 6-7 weeks. They seem never-ending.
Post a Comment