Friday, November 7, 2008

Cranky Days

Wow, we're in for some CRANKY days around here! He didn't nap well AT ALL, so he's insanely tired which sadly means he's overly cranky! He won't stop crying and he keeps throwing everything. POOR baby! I feel awful, but I know this is the best thing for all of us....and boy am I glad I'm gonna go through this BEFORE the baby comes!!!

3 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I'm glad he loves the blanket so much! Things are always harder before they get easier. Hang in there and try not to give in because it won't help him. Distract him with movies or something.

Becca Jane said...

I won't give in....we would have to go buy some more binkies anyway! He did okay after he settled down, he keeps saying "Binkies garbage. All gone." I went to the store with him and bought him a new Sheriff car to go along with Mater, Doc & Lightening, so he's pretty stoked about that. Tonight is our first night though, so who knows....but don't worry, I'm in this for good!!

Jordan and Danny said...

Good luck! I just read all of the Binkie posts. McKay still has to have his 'paci' for naps and bedtime. I used to try to figure out how to be done with them, but I got so frustrated with the power struggles. So for now, the paci and blankie are musts for bed time and I'll worry about it later. I so know what you mean about having to find the binkie in the middle of the night. So not fun! Good luck!