Cameron went to bed WITHOUT A PEEP tonight!!!!!!!! Nate and I are completely shocked! He was really exhausted, which I think helped, but right at 7:00 he layed down for a jammies, climbed in his crib by himself and layed right down. He said "Binkies? Garbage." It's 8:30 and he's out like a light! WOW, I was seriously gearing myself up for an awful couple of days. I'm anticipating that he'll wake up during the night and cry for them, but I seriously think it's safe to say that the Binkie Battle is won!! YAY CAMERON!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor Cam screamed for about 3 hours during the night. It was obvious that he didn't know how to comfort himself. It was really sad, and I am totally exhausted, but I'm really hoping it'll get better....
How sad! It will get better though. And it's so much better that he's doing it now instead of when there's a new baby because then they would be waking each other up. If it doesn't get any easier you might try giving him a sippie cup of water at night. It's harder to throw out of the crib, and easier to find if he wakes up in the middle of the night. It's also harder to get attached to. That's what I had to do with Josh and it works pretty well. Most nights now he doesn't even drink out of it, he just likes it because it's cold.
Well, he still gets milk at night (I know, I know....), but he'll chuck that, his blankets, toys, anything else he can reach onto the floor the then scream. Last night was a little better...but he was still up at 6. He used to just lie in bed until we got him, but now he screams SO loud, I'm worried he'll wake our neighbors! So I got up at 6 yesterday and Nate was up at 6 this morning with him....UGH! I wish I could teach him to just wake up and play until we get him. I'm about to just bag this, it's not worth it!!!
Don't worry, Daniel had milk at night till he was 3 and he has way better teeth than McKenzie did.
Post a Comment