I just scheduled my "official ultrasound" for September 2 at 5 pm!! We can't wait to find out what we're having. It's with the same tech who did the u/s with Cameron, he's really good. With Cam's, we recorded it all on dvd, so we have a cute little movie of Cam as a fetus. He was cute! You could see every finger and toe, and I was SO grateful that he was healthy. That's all I'm hoping for with this baby too....just a healthy, active baby. I don't care what the gender is.
I do have another ultrasound in about 2 weeks, but that's just a regular office visit one, so we won't know anything until September 2. Wow, time is flying too fast! I was hoping this pregnancy would go slowly so I could enjoy every last minute of having just one kid, but at this rate, this baby will be here before I know it!
Monday, July 28, 2008
"The" Ultrasound
Posted by Becca Jane at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We only have one regular ultrasound at 20 weeks...unless there`s an issue or they don`t really know you`re due date then you go again. I have another one tomorrow because I had placenta previa, but normally one is it!! I find pregnancy goes by slowly and quickly all at the same time...doesn`t make sense huh!! Excited to find out what you`re having. We both had boys at the same time so I think since I`m having a girl you will too!
I can't wait to hear boy or girl! I met a mom today that's due in october and she's not finding out. It would be an exciting moment in the delivery room but i'd rather have the exciting moment in the ultrasound room!
I know, it would be way hard to wait. If I HAD to guess what this baby is, I would guess Girl, but that's only a guess, based on nothing but the fact that this pregnancy has been different than Cam's. If I could guarantee that our 3rd would be a girl, then I would really want this baby to be a boy. Guess we'll all know in about a month!!
Post a Comment