Have you heard of these? I had never seen/heard of one until Cameron was over a year old. And I wish I would have had a few for him! He LOVED sleeping all wrapped up, but he would NOT stay swaddled in a blanket. He would kick and kick until he was free, and then he'd get mad. It was so frustrating. I babysat a tiny 2 month old last fall, and she would sleep for hours wrapped up in hers. I'm definitely going to splurge on a few of these for this baby!!!
I was looking at baby clothes online for fun yesterday. I LOVE this outfit for a little boy. SO cute!!! I'm NOT one to spend lots of money on baby clothes, but I might have to splurge on these little sailboat pants and sweater.
And my absolutely FAVORITE color for little girls to wear is RED. Obviously pinks & purples are adorable, but there is just something about bright red girl clothes like this cute little outfit.
In my opinion, some baby girl clothes are a tad too frilly and almost make the poor baby look ridiculous. Go to gymboree.com for some CUTE CUTE CUTE baby/kid clothes!!! Too bad I'll never be able to afford shopping there! $15 for a single onesie? No thanks!


10 comments:
Yeah, I tried to shop the clearance rack at Gymboree once and nothing was under $20. And you are allowed to buy anything cute for Cameron as long as Isaac gets to wear it next!
Oh I should look if they have those sailboat pants in Cam's size. I was thinking for the baby, but he'd only wear them for a few months. Cam could wear them for a long time now.
By the way, isn't that little kid modeling those pants SO cute? I LOVE LOVE LOVE long hair on little boys like that!
Advice is free so take this advice for what it's worth! Only buy one of those blankets in case your baby doesn't like it. I had a friend give me hers and Gwen hated it. She sleeps best in a light sleeper - like a blanket sleeper without the thick fleece.
Are you buying clothes before you know the sex? Was the technician able to guess the sex at your ultrasound? My doctor tried to guess for me when I was about as far along as you but Gwen wasn't cooperating!
I love Gwen in red. That's my favorite.
Tristan, that's a good idea to just buy one at first. I'm not buying any clothes yet. I won't have the "official ultrasound" until I'm about 20 weeks along. My doc does all of the regular office visit ultrasounds, but he isn't trained to tell. He only does ultrasounds to measure the baby's length, make sure the pregnancy is safely in the uterus (as opposed to a tubal pregnancy) and make sure the placenta is okay. He has a technician come in to his office every Tuesday to do the "big" ultrasound where he looks at the brain, heart, other organs and then you can find out the sex. I'm not even quite 14 weeks yet, so I still have like 6 or 7 weeks....aahhh!!!!
My favorite place to shop for baby clothes is the Children's Place outlet. I don't know if you have one in Utah, but I get the greatest deals there. On the 4th I got Natalie 3 REALLY cute shirts for 99 cents each and some cute jeans for 2.99 each. Last fall I got Daniel 3 pairs of jeans for $2 each. And their clothes are super, super cute. Every once in awhile I find good deals at the Carter's and Baby Gap outlets. I got McKenzie's baptism dress at the Gap outlet for about $6. I love finding good deals on clothes!
Ooh Bethany, you are brilliant! I just looked, and the outlets in Park City have Carters, Children's Place, Baby Gap, Gymboree, OshKosh AND Old Navy!!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! I always forget about the Park City outlets. Totally gonna use our Christmas gift money this year to stock my kids up.....YAY!!
Ooh, I LOVE the Park City outlets! The Children's Place Outlet is AWESOME and I get an extra 30% off (employee discount) of the lowest sale price (a lot of my boys' clothes cost me 69 cents!) SWEEEET! I also shop the Carter's outlet... L.O.V.E! We should go sometime!
Oh and BOTH of my boys LOVED the sleepsacks. Cameron didn't like the one with the arm covers (he liked to sleep with his arms free) but I have like 3 in every size.
I've never seen anything like sleeping things...very interesting! We have children's place and I love their "take an extra 50% off the lowest ticketed price" sale.
I loved the Park City outlets...but of course last time I was there I was childless. Gymboree is so cute but I can`t justify spending that much on clothes for little ones. Ethan likes to sleep totally spread eagle, there was no swaddling that boy!
I hadn't heard of those swaddling blankets when Collin was a baby but I did buy one for Ryan when he was little. It is oh so soft! I love it!
Post a Comment