not a fan of days of the week but like i said before i like different names..like i like kherignton but just not that spelling. but I don't like fruit, days of the week or anything else like that...I heard Pilot as a name...jesh. good thing her parents are rich!
I like SOME different names..... I think Grayson is really cute, call him Gray. I like Andre & Bennett too.....But I like names that have always been names. You can't just decide that a noun (like Sunday or Apple or Pilot) is suddenly a name! I don't see why you'd want to do that to your child!
Yah, I'm not into the fruit names or days of the weeks etc. I personally think that if you want to call your kid Gray, why not just give them that name??? I totally agree with you on the names that have been names. Too many weird things are being made up because people want to be a little different. If you give one kid a normal name I would give the rest the same.......so don't give Cameron's sibiling some weirdo name......nice a simple......celebrities tend to go a little too out there just because they figure they can.Can't wait to see what Brad and Angelina come up with......
I don't think Sunday is that bad of a name. Nobody had a problem when the Adams family named their daughter Wednesday! I think Utah names can get pretty stupid fast and if they're normal names the spellings are ridiculous. Yes, all this from the girl with a boy name meaning melancholy.
Since I've been a little busy with family lately here are my thoughts on cooking - let my awesome husband do it! You said that your crockpot makes too much food for 3. Freeze the leftovers and you don't have to cook as often. We have one of those machines that seals the plastic bags. Nice.
Discipline - love and logic. I don't always succeed. My challenge is to not be like my father. Some days are better than others.
Are you crazy for thinking you feel the baby move at 12 weeks? No. People feel their babies move earlier with each pregnancy. And are you skinny enough??? No wonder you feel this baby moving already. There's no fat to compete with!
Tristan, but your boys have totally normal names!! Maybe they will end up calling her Sunny. I think that's cute. Well, I'm glad ya'll don't think I'm crazy for feeling Baby move. All the books said that Nate wouldn't be able to feel the baby until like 20-something weeks, but he felt Cam really early too, I think around 16 or 17 weeks. I can't wait for that!!
Well now that Sunday and Wednesday are taken, I guess that leaves, 5 other simpletons out there to get caught up! Sorry I haven't sent you a shout out of late. Just got back from girl's camp.
10 comments:
That is just not OK. Poor kid.
not a fan of days of the week but like i said before i like different names..like i like kherignton but just not that spelling. but I don't like fruit, days of the week or anything else like that...I heard Pilot as a name...jesh. good thing her parents are rich!
I like SOME different names..... I think Grayson is really cute, call him Gray. I like Andre & Bennett too.....But I like names that have always been names. You can't just decide that a noun (like Sunday or Apple or Pilot) is suddenly a name! I don't see why you'd want to do that to your child!
Yah, I'm not into the fruit names or days of the weeks etc. I personally think that if you want to call your kid Gray, why not just give them that name??? I totally agree with you on the names that have been names. Too many weird things are being made up because people want to be a little different. If you give one kid a normal name I would give the rest the same.......so don't give Cameron's sibiling some weirdo name......nice a simple......celebrities tend to go a little too out there just because they figure they can.Can't wait to see what Brad and Angelina come up with......
Oh my! What is going on in their heads?!?!
I thought of you when I saw that! Maybe they'll call her Rose (her middle name).
I don't think Sunday is that bad of a name. Nobody had a problem when the Adams family named their daughter Wednesday! I think Utah names can get pretty stupid fast and if they're normal names the spellings are ridiculous. Yes, all this from the girl with a boy name meaning melancholy.
Since I've been a little busy with family lately here are my thoughts on cooking - let my awesome husband do it! You said that your crockpot makes too much food for 3. Freeze the leftovers and you don't have to cook as often. We have one of those machines that seals the plastic bags. Nice.
Discipline - love and logic. I don't always succeed. My challenge is to not be like my father. Some days are better than others.
Are you crazy for thinking you feel the baby move at 12 weeks? No. People feel their babies move earlier with each pregnancy. And are you skinny enough??? No wonder you feel this baby moving already. There's no fat to compete with!
Tristan, but your boys have totally normal names!! Maybe they will end up calling her Sunny. I think that's cute.
Well, I'm glad ya'll don't think I'm crazy for feeling Baby move. All the books said that Nate wouldn't be able to feel the baby until like 20-something weeks, but he felt Cam really early too, I think around 16 or 17 weeks. I can't wait for that!!
Well now that Sunday and Wednesday are taken, I guess that leaves, 5 other simpletons out there to get caught up! Sorry I haven't sent you a shout out of late. Just got back from girl's camp.
I think Sunday's an adorable name! And Gwyneth's Apple too. I think I'm a loner in this department :)
Post a Comment