Can I just say how much I love my Nate? For some reason, I've had nausea all day today, and since it's Wednesday, he's just taken Cam for me....ALL afternoon! They went to the library, played with Cam's toys, and now they are outside playing soccer, swinging, slides, etc. Nate probably has a million other things he needs to be working on right now, but he's being the awesome stud that he is and is taking his afternoon to give me a break (Abby is sleeping) and to play with Cameron. Nate & Cam are really sweet together. They almost sort of have this bond or connection that I don't share with Cam. I LOVE IT!! With Nate being SO busy, I am so grateful that he takes the time to enjoy and get to know Cam. Cameron is growing up FAST, and I'm glad that Nate isn't just letting this time slip by without enjoying our baby boy. Nate & Cam have SUCH a great relationship, and that means the world to me. Nate doesn't have any brothers, so I think he is enjoying having a son. This is one of the reasons I would love another boy. I picture them all playing basketball in our driveway and going to father-son camp-outs. I want another boy soon so that Cameron can be close to his brother. Not that he wouldn't be close to his sister if it's a girl, but I just think the two boys would have a blast growing up together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Nate's a great guy. I'm glad you found your match. I can't imagine being married to anyone else but Heath. He is perfect for me like Nate is perfect for you. Isn't it awesome when you find Mr. Right? Hope you feel better soon.
What a great guy!!
We love having two boys... they play so well together and they'll always have a buddy that is close in age.
In answer to your polls.........
Both of my babies were early, Cameron was 17 days early and Carsen was 21 days early. I had an epidural with both except for with Carsen I didn't get it until I was 9cm... and it didn't take effect until AFTER he was born--pure misery... good thing I was only in labor for 4 hours and only pushed for 30 seconds!!!
My boys are 3 1/2 years apart, and they are just getting to the point now that they play together really well. I love it. They play care and little people and wrestle all the time. Although McKenzie and Daniel both play together really well too.
I had 2 c-sections and 2 natural births and I much prefered the natural ones. I'm a little different than most people though. I actually really enjoyed being in labor, especially with Natalie. For me it was just one more way to bond with my babies.
Typo...care should be cars, my brain's a little fried tonight.
Well, we don't want our 3rd baby for like 4 years or so after this baby. We want a large gap and then have 2 more. With Nate being a teacher, we want to get into a house and get a bigger car and all that before we have a 3rd & 4th. So if we don't have another boy until one of those kids, then Cameron will be like 6+ years older than his brother. I dunno, we'll see!!! I know our family dynamics will be fun no matter what, so I'm not worried.....just curious!!
It's great that Nate is taking the time to have a relationship with Cameron. Other things can wait but you never get that time back with your kids.
I love the whole father/son relationship. I like it when my guys go out together. Our youngest son Camden would always say, "Daddy can we have the boys & the boys night out?" We don't know why he says that but he's been doing it since he was a toddler. Nate is a great dad and husband. What a blessing to you especially now.
Father and son relationships are great...it`s great to see them play together and do `boy things'. I can't believe all these people who went early on your poll!! I went three days late (not much but it felt like forever!) and a natural birth (with epidural but it didn't totally work). I like labour too because it was just so satisfying to push Ethan out!! And it was great to see the results of my hard work.
Post a Comment