Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello Second Trimester!!

I can't believe my first trimester is already behind me! I found out I was pregnant right at 5 weeks, so I thought the next 7 weeks would drag on and on.....but they flew pretty quickly!! I am feeling pretty good. The nausea has tapered off a tad.....some days are better than others right now. But the exhaustion is still pretty bad. I hope I get some energy back SOON!
I am way excited for my ultrasound on Monday. I remember I had one right at 12 weeks with Cam, and you could see arms, legs.....a whole little person!! I will try to scan the ultrasound pic to put on here. Nate can't go, he's pretty bummed, but we will make sure he's at the big ultrasound with the technician where we find out what we're having and make sure all the organs are forming properly. The technician who performs those only comes to my doctor's office on Tuesdays, so Nate had to miss it with Cameron. So we had the tech write down what we were having on a paper and put it in an envelope. I had to drive clear back up to Salt Lake with this envelope sitting on the seat next to me....pure torture! But I didn't want to find out before Nate. We will make sure he can be there this time!! We should find out at the end of August, hopefully before his Fall semester starts so he can come.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

hooray! congrats on getting past the first 12 weeks. We found out what we were having at 16 weeks (my dr does ultrasounds every visit) for both our kids... it is so exciting..... I can't wait to hear what you're having!

DeAnn said...

That's what I remember about being pregnant--the exhaustion! It's good practice for those around the clock feedings!