Monday, July 14, 2008

Ultrasound

Today I had another ultrasound. I measured right on track at 13 week 3 days, which puts me due on January 17. Baby was super cute, kicking lots, with a nice healthy heartbeat of 163 beats per minute. So everything looks good. Except I've actually lost weight, so I need to keep eating lots. I feel like I eat all the time though!!
I'll try to blog and download the u/s pic when I get home tonight.
Okay, sorry guys, this is the best I could scan these in. Baby is up at the top, it's head is on the right, and it's facing down. The spine is along the top of the photo. Some people have a hard time finding a baby in these pics, so good luck!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wish I lost weight when i was pregnant!! glad to hear the baby is doing well and that you`re right on track!

Let the party begin... said...

It sounds like you're doing pretty good if you're eating lots. The due date is around my oldest daughter's birthday so that should help me remember it. Your ultra sound pictures are still better than the ones they took 22 yrs ago...oh old I sound, groan!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

How much weight did you lose? Losing weight while pregnant is generally not a good thing!

Becca Jane said...

Tristan, don't worry, it was just a few pounds. I lost weight during my first trimester with Cameron too. My appetite just drops when I don't feel well, and so the baby sucks all the food out of me, leaving nothing left for me! Don't worry, by the end of Cameron's pregnancy, I had gained 40 pounds!!!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I didn't figure there was anything to be worried about. I had trouble gaining weight with Gwen and lost 2-3 pounds here and there only to gain it back the next week. (I gained a little over 30 pounds total which is amazing considering how huge I looked and how big she was) I just think it's funny that people are jealous you are losing weight. You are growing another person who should be kept healthy by what you eat!!!

Jenn said...

How exciting. I always loved getting ultrasounds and peeking at what's going on in there. So glad to hear that everything is going so well.

Bethany said...

I was so sick with McKenzie and Daniel that I lost 20 lbs with each of them in the beginning of my pregnancies. With Joshua I lost 10 lbs and with Natalie I gained 45 and lost none. I would so prefer to gain weight than lose it. Because that means I'm not puking!

DeAnn said...

Let's do a live ultrasound when I'm in Utah!