For the past couple of days, I SWEAR I have been feeling this baby move like crazy! I'm only 12 weeks, and I know that's probably "too early" to feel anything, but I remember exactly what Cam felt like when he moved, and this baby is doing somersaults! I felt Cameron move at 14 weeks, and you could see my belly moving at 16 weeks. Craziness. I LOVE feeling the baby move, it makes me so happy!
Anyway, I'm freaking out over baby names. Our girl name is set in stone, but we're debating our boy name. It WAS set in stone, but I suddenly don't love it anymore. It was Chase, and we have a CRAZY Chase in our Primary who is seriously making me not like that name as much, is that bad? Nate really likes Oliver. So I dunno.....Give me some suggestions!!!!!!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Call Me Crazy......
Posted by Becca Jane at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oliver is really cute except I think of Michelle's cat. But I would get used to it and he'd be the cutest Oliver ever!
I really like Oliver more then Chase......I have another few boy names that I like that I'll have to mention to you later. Glad you aren't going for some weird name. I'm just not into that. I LOVE your girl name though.....it's super cute!!!!Good luck......
Nope, no weird names around here.... We'll have to chat soon, Kathy! I know...Oliver is growing on me. We'll see. Watch, all this dilemma and it'll be a girl!!
You could do the all c names... Chase would be perfect if you wanted to do that.
You're not crazy. I started feeling Joshua move at 10 weeks. Some babies just want their presence known earlier than others.
both names are cute so I wouldn't worry! i like some different names...much to kathy's dismay I'm sure...oh well everyone is different. Oliver is cute though! I felt this baby flutter every now and then at 12 weeks so you probably aren't crazy!
I know, Oliver is really starting to grow on me. Cameron & Oliver....they would be cute brothers!! Like I said....watch, our next 3 kids will be girls!! (or we'll have all boys and I'll have to come up with 3 more boy names!!!)
Kathy, Nate brought up the name Charlie all on his own today! Charlie Wood....it'd be cute!
My vote is for Oliver. I love that name. Sam's middle name is Oliver. It would have been his first name but he has a cousin named Olivia who's just a month older than him. It was just too close. Cameron and Oliver...very cute.
It's funny, now when I mention to people that Oliver is a name we're thinking about, the reactions are totally 50/50. Some people are like 'Oh, that's cute' or something like that, but some other people get this look of horror, OR I can tell they are holding back a comment.... I don't really care if people don't like a name we pick. There is a pretty popular name right now that I hear a LOT that I can't stand, and even though I personally don't like it, whenever I meet the baby, he's always really cute and the name just fits. I don't mind the name when I see it on a cute baby. I would NEVER tell somebody that I don't like the name they've picked for their kid....cuz it's not like I have to name MY baby that name. So I hope if we DO pick Oliver that people will just keep their opinions to themselves when they meet him!!
Post a Comment