Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks

Hey everyone, I'm hanging out with my friend in Logan for a few days, so I don't have time to post, but I just wanted thank all of you for how much fun you are making this blog. A few of you have mentioned how you are enjoying it, and I'm so glad! I was so worried about being annoying on this blog, rambling about pregnancy and baby stuff.....but you guys are being so great with lots of comments and stories and advice....I love it!! I will have a huge store of info and advice to fall back on when I need it now! Too bad I didn't do this with Cameron. I just wanted to say thanks. And be sure to let me know if there is anything you'd like me to blog about in particular. I have a few more topics up my sleeve to discuss. I need to stop blogging so often though because I'm going to run out of topics when I'm like 15 weeks along at this rate!!!!!

0 comments: