Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Diapers

So most of you use Huggies! That's what we use. Cameron always got a rash with EVERY other brand. We do use the Sam's Club wipes though, so we can save some $$ there. Here's my advice: if you call the 1-800 # on the Huggies package, you can ask them to send you coupons. I do it ALL THE TIME! Just call and say that you love their diapers, and they will send you coupons...works everytime!!!
My dad called me in some Phenergan today, so Nate is bringing that home from work. I hope that helps. I threw up during the night and felt awful today. Luckily my sweet friend Kristen came and got Cam around 8 am and kept him until noon. She also took a bunch of our dirty dishes over to her apartment to run through her dishwasher (we don't have one), and she is bringing dinner in a few hours. What an angel!! I am very humbled by the outpouring of help that has been offered to us this past week. I can't wait to feel better so I can return all these favors! Nate and I always felt good about moving to these apartments, but we have been amazed OVER & OVER at how many blessings have been poured over us since we've lived here.

7 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I was thinking about you today and I wondered if you were going to get any drugs to help you. Zofran was my drug of choice. But it's more expensive than phenergen. I actually had both. I took the phenergan at night because it made me sleepy and I took the zofran during the day.

Thank heaven for friends that help right! I'm glad you are being taken care of. You know I would help if I were local. Hang in there. Whether your morning sickness goes away or not, you get a sweet baby in the end.

Let the party begin... said...

I'm glad you're getting something to make you feel better. It sounds like you're having a rough go of it. When we had our six children, we used the storebrand diapers. We couldn't afford huggies or pampers. Thank goodness they didn't have any reaction to them. That would have been just rude, lol.

Jenn said...

Hopefully the medicine helps out! That is such a bummer that you're not feeling good.

We always use Huggies. Everything else I've tried leaks bad (although I like pampers swaddlers better for newborns-they're softer)

DeAnn said...

Kristen is SO nice!! I'm glad you're getting help since I don't get to do it. My kids always got diaper rash with other brands too. I'll have to do the coupon thing.

Michelle said...

I'm sorry that you are so sick. That was always the worst part of pregnancy for me. I wish i lived closer so we could help out with Cameron. I hope that medicine helps.

The Super Seven said...

What friends you have. If I lived there I'd be washing them for you and doing your laundry......then I wouldn't feel nearly as guilty about not doing mine because I would be helping you. It's so funny that you love huggies.....I can't stand them. They always leaked and never seemed to fit right on my fat kids......I'm a Pampers girl 100% of the way.....maybe they make them better in the states!!!! Hope the new meds help you out.....I posted again from soccer last nights so check it out when you are up to it!!

Anonymous said...

I voted Pampers too! I couldn't stand Huggies diapers but didn't mind their wipes. I hope you feel better...I know how much it sucks and it's hard to keep up with everything when all you want to do is curl up in a ball and cry!! Hope the meds help out and mae things easier. I totally know how you feel and hated every minute of it...at least you know it's totally worth it in the long run!