Jamie Lynn Spears had a baby girl today and named her Maddie Brianne.....FINALLY a normal celebrity baby name!! I'm not a fan of the Spears Girls (is anyone??), but both of them atleast had the decency to name their kids normal names!! But I'm NOT going to discuss the fact that Jamie Lynn is SO young....Immorality in Hollywood (and everywhere else) is disgusting nowadays. The way sex is thrown around like it's nothing is a really sad message we are sending to young girls. Really....I hold a lot of passion (no pun intended!!) for this subject. This is something that Nate and I plan on teaching our children right from the start!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
holy cow, I so did not realize that she was far enough along to give birth already! It's nice to finally see a normal, fairly common name. Not that I totally love common names but Honor, Apple, Coco.... give me a break people. --I do have to say though-I have heard of a few hollywood names that I LOVE, i.e. Shiloh and Emery. CUTE!
Yes, I'm a nerd and check out people.com on a regular basis!!
I like the name Shiloh too, it's really pretty! And I actually like the name Suri too. Nichole Richie named her baby girl Harlow....sounds like Harlot to me! Maybe Harlow and Honor can hang out!!
HA! That would be funny. Harlow...? Hmm. I think Suri is cute too... I would never come close to using it though. I want to know the baby names book that all these celebs are looking at!!! Interesting.
I know, I honestly think celebrities feel pressured to come up with unique names. Some do a good job, others don't. I'm glad the names Nate and I like are normal names!
to take your comments in a different direction, have you heard about the high school in massachusetts? 17 girls are pregnant!!! they all entered a pact to get pregnant and raise their babies together. some girls are younger than 16 and most of the fathers are 20 or older and not students. it used to be shameful for an unwed teen to be pregnant now it's a rite of passage. shocking.
Tristan, I JUST heard that on the news....that is really crazy! I feel sorry for the innocent babies.
I wonder what the world is coming to when that many kids can get pregnant in the same school and their parents didn't catch wind of the plan beforehand. I guess it's a sign of the times. It's sad that Jaime-Lynne had the baby at a young age but it is even sadder that she's going to attempt a marriage in Hollywood. I guess it's the in-thing to do.
Post a Comment