Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Love....I Hate....

I LOVE:
1. Phenergan. It has been my saving angel the past few weeks. Hopefully only 2 more weeks of nausea to go.....fingers crossed!
2. SOBE Drinks. Especially the raspberry/blackberry flavor. They are like $1/each, so we don't buy them often, but they always taste SO refreshing. Especially cuz it seems like I'm thirsty all the time lately.
3. Taco Bell. I haven't eaten Taco Bell in probably over a year, but the past few weeks, I haven't been able to get enough of it.
4. Nate. Don't you love how he's 4th and not 1st!! Oops, sorry Babe!! I just really really love this guy. The past few weeks have been stressful for him. It's hard on him when I don't feel well because he feels pressured to do all the chores. He is such a sweetheart. Yesterday he was holding my friend Amber's little boy and he goes, "I'm so glad we're having another baby. This little guy is the cutest baby ever." The other day he was rubbing my tummy and it tickled and so I pulled away and he goes, "Hey, get back here, that's my baby too, you can't hog it." Haha, Nate, you're so funny, I love you!!!!!!
5. My Scrub Pants. I loved wearing scrubs to work when I worked in doctor's offices. Seriously the best work wardrobe EVER. So comfy! I miss working sometimes. But I'm glad most of the pants had drawstrings because they are perfect for this "in-between" phase that I'm in.

I HATE:
1. All of my Pants right now! Nothing fits. The rubberband thing didn't work.
2. The Joys of Pregnancy.....the bloating, nausea, sore boobs and the gas....sorry, had to mention it!!! You all know what I mean.
3. Being Tired. I miss having energy. I don't babysit today, so I want to go play with my Cameron, but I just don't feel like moving a muscle. Plus Nate always wants me to stay up late with him, but I just can't lately!
4. Belly Touching. I hate it when people rub pregnant women's bellies. Maybe some women like it, but it always bugged me. Atleast ask first!!!
5. Doing Laundry. I usually don't mind it, but right now it hurts to carry the basket up against my abdomen, and I'm too weak to carry it away from my body!! Nate is starting a new work-out program, maybe I should join him!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh, the joys of pregnancy! The first few months are always the worst for me. I hate throwing up, I can't seem to go more than a day without, but it is all worth it when the baby starts moving! I love that part. As for belly rubbing I can't stand that either, especially if it is someone you don't know just some random person in the grocery store that feels the need to touch a pregnant belly... that drives me crazy...

Becca Jane said...

Michelle, I know, I love feeling the baby move too. I felt Cam move at about 14 weeks, so just a few more weeks!! I love seeing an elbow or foot move across your whole belly.

Becca Jane said...

I just added another poll. Vote and leave comments if you want, and I'll add a blog post about co-sleeping soon.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

The rubberband thing worked perfectly for me with my first 2 pregnancies. The last one, not so much. I was newly pregnant in the summer when I delivered my first 2. So my maternity clothes didn't fit at all! A friend lent me her maternity clothes and I bought a few new things to get through the summer without looking sloppy and fat in clothes that didn't fit. If you weren't so skinny I would just give you my maternity clothes since I'm done. But I know you would look ridiculous in them because we are not the same size at all!

Bethany said...

My best friend and I have swapped maternity clothes with our last two babies. It's great because we're pretty much the same size. I hate that in between stage too. I felt like I was just getting fat because it wasn't obvious yet that I was actually pregnant. If I lived closer I'd come do your laundry for you. I love doing laundry. Although when I'm first pregnant Chris does the laundry for the same reasons you mentioned. And with Natalie he had to do it at the end because I was on partial bed rest from 32-37 weeks.

Becca Jane said...

Yeah my sister DeAnn and I have been swapping maternity clothes for a few years. No need to go buy a ton!! Although with the different seasons, I might have to go get a few things for the very end.
I actually am wearing maternity jeans today. I just have a long shirt on to cover the bagginess. My pooch is definitely more prominent now...YAY!