I just read that actress Jessica Alba had a baby girl and they named her Honor Marie. HONOR. That is NOT a name!!! All I can say is that poor baby girl is going to have to live a very honest life.....haha! I can't wait to see a picture of her baby though, she is going to be gorgeous!!!
I woke up feeling AWFUL again today. I was hoping I was doing better.....but no. I'm not. I really enjoyed my pregnancy with Cameron. I hope this yuckiness passes sooner than later so that I can enjoy it again.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Seriously???
Posted by Becca Jane at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
There are a lot of dirty jokes for the name Honor. I saw an episode of Scrubs when Turk said something about naming a baby Honor and Carla whipped out all the dirty jokes. Bad name.
Did you know that Courtney Cox Arquette named her baby Cocoa? True story. And Gwyneth Paltrow named her baby Apple. As if being a celebrity baby isn't bad enough these poor kids have to live down these ridiculous names!!!
I hope you get feeling better so you can enjoy your pregnancy. I did not enjoy my second pregnancy but Parker was such an easy and happy baby so I guess it all worked out in the end.
I've actually heard that name...oh and since posting this morning i think i've backed out of my boy name because everyone seems to hate it!! back to square one! Wish you could get diclectin down there because it helped me function for the first three month!
yeah, some people... I don't know what is going on in their heads!
I hope you're feeling better SOON!
Honor...wow that's not a name...I don't love that at all!!!! But she will be a very cute baby!!! I don't think I love names that are not really names...yes creativity is good...but come on a kid has to live with that name!!
Well it's too bad Jessica Alba didn't ask us what we thought because I think she would recognize that the name Honor is theatrical and rather silly. I'm sure the baby will be sweet though. Good thing she'll probably have money to go with the name. That kind of make it bearable. I hope you start to feel better soon.
I'd go by Marie.
Names can be hard! I have always known that I would have a Wyatt, so it was kinda easy for me. Girls names I think are a little harder.
Oh and don't buy cheap diapers... I just learned my lesson with that. =) But you probably aleardy know that!
That name is horrible......I am just into simple, nice names.....none if this weird stuff, or last names for first names etc. I sure hope that she goes by Marie. I wouldn't want my child to hate me later on in life for giving them a retarded name. What will she name a sibiling??? I can think of a few funny/stupid ones.....we are off to the fields....hope you are better soon....the lack of chatting sucks!!
Post a Comment