Karen, this is for you!
Sorry about my head being cut off.....I had Nate snap this before he ran off to work this morning, and I looked awful. Plus I was just wearing a tank top, so I told him to only take my belly!
Karen, this is for you!
Sorry about my head being cut off.....I had Nate snap this before he ran off to work this morning, and I looked awful. Plus I was just wearing a tank top, so I told him to only take my belly!
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:35 AM
6 comments:
I think that's a cute bembem, that's what my kids used to call my belly...maybe it's twins, haha! Anyway, I'm glad that you are enjoying the growing curves of motherhood. I think that kind of thinking makes for a more enjoyable pregnancy. I'm so glad we got to talk seriiously this evening. There was a lot to digest. I was having serious "Becca" withdrawal. Just know that I got your back, lol. Stay strong and I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound.
Lesley, our chats usually end up turning serious at some point!! Although this time this was that HILARIOUS aspect of our chat....yeah, thanks for doing all the chores Nate....what should I have him do this week???
But seriously Lesley, I don't think I've grown so close to anyone as fast as I have to you. I'm so glad we "met" that night! Love ya! Oh, and if I have twins, you'd better fly out here and help me, deal??? Bring K & K with you!
I never worried about gaining weight either. Good thing too because I gained 45 lbs with Natalie! Actually I always liked it when I started showing because then it was more than just feeling fat. People could actually tell I was pregnant.
aw, cute!
You look so good! I never took being pregnant very well.... ugh! :)
I seriously love the idea of coming out and since weight is always a part of pregnancy, maybe you can do a poll concerning how much weight our husbands gained during our pregnancies. As for Nate, there's always the bathrooms. I haven't cleaned a bathroom in over 10 years. That came to a stop when I ended up hugging the toilet bowl during all 6 pregnancies. My husband kindly took over that chore. I'm sure he's glad there's only one and half bathrooms in the house. Although having 5 females haven't made the job any easier.
You're belly is soooo cute. I was shocked when I saw that picture. I saw you just a couple weeks ago and there was nothing. Did you notice that your background shows through to your picture? At first I thought it was a design on your shirt then I noticed it was on your arm too. I can't wait to see you. We'll come see you soon.
Post a Comment