Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally.....

Last night I ate a bagel for dinner, took a Phenergan, went to bed early....and woke up feeling good....FINALLY!!! Well, when I say 'good', I don't mean great. Basically I DON'T feel like I'm going to die at the moment, so that's good to me!!! I'm not going to push it though....I'm still going to have someone take Cam and try to rest all day. Nate works most of Friday and Saturday, so I don't want to relapse and have to find more people to take Cam all weekend. I honestly think it was a flu bug more than the pregnancy. I think the pregnancy made it worse....but I don't think that pregnancy was the whole culprit. Well, hopefully I"ll be back to "just" nausea and being tired!!!
Okay, so my diaper bag poll is retarded, I took it off. Sorry....I'll blame my loopy state of mind..... I'll have to think of another poll. My friend Lesley was helping me think of good polls the other night while we were chatting on MSN, but I'm going to save some of them until it's closer to delivery, since that's what they are about.
Sorry this blog doesn't have any fun pics yet. I don't have a scanner here to scan in my ultrasound pic (which wasn't much to look at yet anyway), and I haven't taken a 'belly pic' yet because that's not much to look at yet either! Plus I haven't actually put anything but pajamas on or brushed my mop of hair in like a week...... I did take a bath the other night and shave my legs....Nate was grateful!! :) Oh the joys of men trying to understand how we feel during pregnancy.....DON'T get me started! And I even think Nate is being VERY understanding.....I just get really annoyed that men will NEVER full appreciate or understand what pregnancy, labor, delivery, nursing, etc etc etc is really like! Ugh, nursing was awful for me.....even though I nursed Cam for 16 months!!! I'll discuss that later.....

3 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

In my humble opinion, you're pregnant and sometimes pregnancy sucks! There is a reason why I lovingly refer to pregnancy as the 9 month flu. That's what it feels like.

Let the party begin... said...

Great poll. I totally agree with you on the "just feeling good" part. It's better than lousy but not super. Even the most understanding men can be knuckle-heads. I guess it's those moments that keep them from being perfect. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

16 months...wow, i nursed ethan until he was 8 months (from 6-8 on there was formula and nursing)and I was done done done by that time! Glad you could eat, does help!and pregnancy is something guys will never understand...they just hear us complain but i'd like to see them try to grow a baby...their job is the easy part!!