Saturday, June 7, 2008

8 Weeks

Hi Everyone! I'm excited to have a place to just write whatever I feel like about this baby. I don't know why I felt like I couldn't do this on our family blog. This baby is a part of our family, but I just didn't want posts like the one I just did to overwhelm it, know what I mean?
So here I want to write about how the pregnancy is going, how I am feeling (physically & emotionally), how the baby preparation is going, etc etc etc! Plus I want to do fun polls, ask for advice, etc.
As of today, I am 8 weeks along. According to the "pregnancy due date calculator", I am due on January 17, but an ultrasound will tell us more accurate dates. I'm quite shocked to see a "pooch" already. Everyone says you show sooner when it's not your first baby, but it's a bit depressing that some of my pants are already snug!!
Thank you all for your love, support & advice on the wonderful world of motherhood! More to come.....

5 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

Let me be the first to write on such a cute site. I can't wait to see the polls and comments as well as the continual update on baby #2.
Even though you told me your name choices, I can't wait to see what other names get mention on this site.

Jenn said...

ha ha! I "popped" super early with my second! It's all good though... you don't really get any bigger, you're body just "remembers" and stretches to make room easier!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

why are you depressed about your pants being tight? You've already announced you're pregnant. Enjoy your tummy. I love being pregnant because my paunch is finally considered attractive and normal!!! You're so in shape that you'll bounce right back to tight abs soon after your baby is born.

Jenn said...

Check out this website for a cute side bar widget. :-) You could put it on your family blog to make baby#2 a little spotlight like you have for the rest of you!
http://www.babystrology.com/baby-tools/baby-tickers/

Becca Jane said...

I will for sure post ultrasound pics, belly pics, etc. That's what this site is for!! :)
I'm glad it is being well-received. I am just relieved to have a place to just vent and ramble all I want!