You guys are making this blog SO MUCH FUN!! Thanks for all the comments, I'm very impressed!!!
So I put up a new poll. I didn't use an official diaper bag with Cameron. We had a backpack that we used. It was nice cuz it freed up both hands (& hips!) to carry other things. But I didn't like not having compartments or as easy access to stuff at the bottom. Plus it wasn't waterproof. I'm thinking about getting a real diaper bag this time.
The Phenergan helped a bit.....I'm just REALLY weak. ZERO energy. Nate's been around today, so he played with Cam all morning while I slept. After Cam's nap, I have to drag myself over to the hospital to get my prenatal bloodwork done.....hope I don't pass out! I don't mind getting blood drawn....I spent 9 months in school learning how to draw it on other people!!! I just hope that losing even that small amount doesn't affect me right now! I would wait, but I promised I'd do it this week. Our Relief Society Compassionate people called and arranged chilcare for Cam tomorrow, along with dinner. How great are they? I'm just glad Cameron is so easy-going. He could care less who is watching him. He never really has cared if I'm around or not.....some kids go into complete panic mode if Mommy isn't in sight. Knowing that Cameron is happy & content no matter who has him, it's made this easier on me. I am able to rest better not having to worry about him too!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
On to diaper bags.....
Posted by Becca Jane at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You'll like pampers swaddlers, I used them until Carsen was in a size 2. I'm not a huge fan of pampers cruisers though... so I switched him over to huggies.
I'm glad you a kind of feeling better. It's no fun at all to be feeling so lousy... especially with a toddler running around. I'm glad you've been able to sleep in - how sweet of Nate! Thank goodness for RS sisters to help out too. I wish I could do more than offer support through words! As soon as you're up for it, lets go get some korean food... you just let me know when you guys would be available!
I felt the exact same way...too bad ethan isn't closer...they could watch CARS and play with the massive array of dinkies we have. Your RS sounds great getting that all sorted out for you.
Hang in there! I hope you feel better soon--none of this being sick for the whole pregnancy thing!
I'm sure you already know this, but Unisom works great too. I was SO sick with my first three pregnancies and then I took Unisom with my fourth and I will never have another baby without it.
I didn't use a diaper bag either with the last three, it was a backpack also, they are so much easier!
That is sooo awesome that Cameron will let you leave! Both my girls (although much more so with Maddie) went through major separation anxiety, even when they were left with people they were really familiar with, like my parents and sisters, and even JR! Chloe's been easier since she usually has her sister around for comfort. What's interesting is that Madison is now starting to whine when I leave, but for different reasons. It's because she wants to go with me on my errands and hang out with mommy. I'm like, didn't we already do this whole thing like 3 years ago? Geez!
Post a Comment