I'd like to thank Merilee for the cute blog backgrounds....I'd never heard of this site before! Thanks Erm!
So it seems like my tummy has grown....I feel like it looks bigger today than it has been, and Nate thinks so too. Hi Baby!!
So you know what I realized yesterday? If I had this baby when my mom had me, this baby would be born on Halloween! I was born at 28 weeks, crazy, huh! I can't even imagine....I would only have 6 weeks left!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
She's Growing!
Posted by Becca Jane at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute background. Not that you can choose when to have your baby but don't have a preemie. That's a lot of work. If you really want a holiday baby have a Christmas baby or New Year's baby. Then your baby won't be so premature.
Post a Comment