I am having a hard time resisting the urge to go out and spend every penny in our bank account on Baby Girl clothes! I'm going to the outlet mall in Park City on Monday to do a quick errand, and I have a feeling that I might have to stick around and browse a bit....maybe I should leave my wallet at home?? So many people have offered to let us use their baby girl stuff, plus with her being due right after Christmas, I expect that we will have PLENTY for her, atleast for the first few sizes. It's just hard to resist....
Although today I went through all of Cam's baby clothes and organized them all to either give away or sell, and it was a little bit hard to be getting rid of his stuff. I think little boy clothes are SO CUTE. But we just don't see the point in keeping it boxed up for another 4 years or so....and our 3rd could be another girl anyway. So we might as well free up the space, and let some other little boys wear it all.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Resisting
Posted by Becca Jane at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go buy her one outfit that you love. It will help alleviate the longing to buy more. And you're right, she will have plenty to wear. I kept some of the clothes McKenzie wore for Natalie and she hardly wore any of it. I had so much given to me, and I didn't think I would because she's my 4th baby and 2nd girl. But people just can't resist buying baby clothes. Especially girl baby clothes. Congratulations!!
Watch the sales.....I got so much after Christmas for Georgia so CHEAP.....just don't buy full price....it will always go cheaper and at this point you should be always able to get it in a size that you want.....not as easy when they get bigger!!!! I wish we were closer......I have so much girl stuff you could have used.....I can't wait to mail you something awesome!!!!
Post a Comment