Nate and I have 2 girl names that we're pretty set on, although we're not sure which one we'll be using yet (you might hear me randomly call her one or the other just to feel them out). But I still want to hear some suggestions! What Girl Names do you like??
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jacie, Chelsie, Annika, Ava, Bella (not because of the book, I've liked it since high school), Hadlee, Tori... I haven't had to think of girls names yet, so that's all I can come up with that I like. =)
I love names like Hannah, Alexis, Alexandra, Brook or Shelby are just among the many thousands of good names out there. Sometimes I don't realize I like a name until I hear it being used.
I love Madeline. Natalie was actually Madeline for a few hours until I realized that the sassy looks she gave me were not Madeline looks.
Bethany, it's funny that you wrote that because just tonight, I was trying to get Nate to tell me which of our 2 names he likes, and he goes, "I have to see her face."
I love tons of girl names - but they are usually a little weird for your taste. Some of my more normal ones are Ava, Mahvanne, Aeria, Isabella, Blake, Brayden, Kenya, and Saylor.
Sorry, that last one was me!
Post a Comment