Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LOVE these!

I'm taking Bethany's great advice and just going to splurge on an outfit. I thought I'd have to spend some cash, but look what I found at Target, I LOVE THESE, and I am going to go get them soon!!
So the question is, what size? Should I get them in newborn or in an older size that she might wear for longer???

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have this top for Kanani. She was actually wearing it today, so funny! I'd say buy them in a bigger size, at least the short sleeve top, so she can wear it in the summer!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

My kids always wore sizes several months older than they were. Tall but skinny babies.

I have one of those swaddling blankets. Gwen only liked it for about a week. I know you blogged about those blankets a while ago. But I don't remember if you said you had one or not. It's a pale pink. Do you want me to send it with the other blanket I'm making?

Anonymous said...

too cute! I`ve been getting more 3-6 months...Ethan was 8lbs 1 ounce when he was born so 0-3 didn`t last long...did get a cute outfit in 0-3 though too.

Becca Jane said...

I'm thinking I will get the 6-9 mo size because that will be about July through October-ish. She can wear the shirt during the summer and the sweater over it in the fall. Plus, then I can look at it hanging in her closet longer! :)
Cheryl, I bet Kanani looks CUTE in it!

The Super Seven said...

I would totally go for a size that she'll be able to wear longer....I'm lucky in that some of my favorite dresses I have in 2 sizes because the bigger girls had them matching....GAP used to have such awesome deals on their cute dresses!!! I vote bigger.....they grow fast.....