I have been feeling really great these past several weeks. I'm so grateful! I felt so good after my first trimester with Cam, so when I didn't start feeling better by then with this pregnancy, I was a little worried. But I'd say around 18 or 19 weeks, I got that little burst of energy. The nausea has pretty much ended, and I haven't been feeling all of those stretching/pulling pains that can be really annoying! Baby is really active, she puts on a show for us nearly every evening! Hopefully she won't be too fussy in the evenings when she gets here!
My friend Jenn brought me her bassinet today that we will use for Baby. Thanks Jenn! Our main office told me today that a 3-bedroom will mostly likely open up for us in mid-January....great timing, huh! So I'm really not doing much as far as decorating until we move, sad!! The move will be pretty easy though, probably just across the lawn! Since Cam is still in the crib, we aren't going to buy any crib bedding right now for her. She'll probably use the Papasan and the bassinet for the first few months, and then we'll get Cam switched over. They won't be sharing a room now (atleast not for the first year), so I'm trying to think of fun color schemes for her room. Any ideas? Anything but baby pink!
So for those of you who took birthing classes, did you find them useful? I didn't take one, but during labor and delivery, I remember thinking that it wasn't a huge deal, and I wondered what people learned that was so valuable. Not to mention, I didn't think ANY sort of special breathing would have made some of those contractions any better!! Let me know!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
21 Weeks & Feeling Great!
Posted by Becca Jane at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Red, pink, green and black (sounds weird, I know) but Target has a SUPER cute baby girl bedding set that is ladybugs and it's those colors... I love it because it doesn't scream baby.
Jenn! I've seen that set and I LOVE it! I thought about doing ladybugs if they shared a room cuz the red would be cute with Cam's decor. We'll see!
take a birthing class! i did not with Ethan and when I had to deliver natural (not my choice) I was wishing that I had learned the breathing. They sent in a lamaz coach and it helped SO much!!
I didn't have a birthing class with my first two, but when Daniel was 2 I became a certified doula and I have to say that training came in handy with Joshua and Natalie's births because I had them both naturally. I was so relaxed with Natalie that I felt virtually no pain until I started spontaneously pushing. It was great! I would do her birth a million times over!
For a girl I like pastel blue, purple, & pink with a butterfly them. For Aiden I did pastel yellow, green, & blue with a frog theme.
Post a Comment