I've been starting to worry a little because I don't feel like I'm growing at all. I can still wear most of my normal shirts, and I can still sleep on my stomach. There's a tiny bump, but I swear I was bigger than this when my pregnancy was halfway with Cam. I guess I shouldn't worry since we just saw her healthy and moving like crazy on the ultrasound last week.....but it's my personality to worry!! NOBODY believes me when I say I'm 21 weeks, and I just hope that she's growing okay. I feel her daily, but I just have NO idea where on earth she is!!!!!
She was a busy beaver tonight, and Nate and I got to watch my belly bouncing all over the place. We were testing out baby names on her, seeing if she moved more in response to certain names (obviously we were just joking). Nate kept trying all these AWFUL names on her, it was hilarious.
I'm watching Supernanny while Nate is at basketball. Can I just say how brilliant she is? I try to watch it weekly because Cam is REALLY starting to respond to her methods, and I love it. If he is breaking a rule, I can say, "Cameron do you want to go to Time-Out?" and he will say No. So then I will say, "If you keep ........, then you will go to Time-Out." More often than not, he stops! It's amazing! His Time-Out time is 2 minutes right now (since he's 2!) and that's a LONG time for him to sit on his stool, and I think he's really learning that its easier to just behave than it is to sit there! Yay Supernanny!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Baby, Are you there?
Posted by Becca Jane at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know that no matter what anyone says you will probably still worry. I was always worried while I was pregnant. Just remember that every pregnancy is different. I grew differently with all 3 of my pregnancies. E-mail me about your cat situation. Life has been a little crazy since I got home so I haven't had time to call you yet.
Tristan, that would be SO pretty to do her room in Teal/Green/Purple, I really like that idea....I'll have to see! Maybe I could wait until I see your blanket you're making, and then I could order her name in Wall Letters to match. That's So sweet of you to make her a blanket like Cam's...maybe her middle name will be Tristan...! :)
Don't name her after me. I like my middle name better - Elise.
Becca,
I didn't really start to look even remotely pregnant until 25+ weeks so I wouldn't worry. She is probably still only like 1-3 pounds right now so that doesn't really take up a lot of room. :) Plus, you are pretty tall and that gives baby even more room. My cousin is 36 weeks along and still has a pretty small bump compared to my huge bump. Anyway, I know mom's will always find something to worry about (I know I do) but I promise, if you feel her moving everything is going great in your tummy. :)
Post a Comment