Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cute Outfits

I just bought these....only $4/each! They are size 6-12 mo, so I can just put a white onesie under them (my daughter won't wear tanks alone, Nate and I have agreed on that). CUTE, huh!! I will probably hit Target on Saturday and then I have to STOP!!!!

5 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Those are really cute!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her in them......Old Navy sells some really awesome onesies that have cute sleeves....they might have some cheap now that summer is almost gone.....

Becca Jane said...

Kathy, your girls are always dressed SO cute. Girly, but not annoyingly girly. I refuse to let her closet be full of only pink/purple.

Missy said...

Those are so cute!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

6-12 mos was a good way to go. Some dresses are so short that you need a bigger size. I do the white onesies under tanks too. Have you gone to Carter's in Park City yet? They have cute onesies too. Or Babies R Us has a lot of different brands of onesies. I have seen a lot of onesies with cute sleeves so you have a lot of options. The more you talk about not wanting a super girly girl the more I am so happy I bought the fabric I did for your babe. And you can have my blanket. No need to return it!

Let the party begin... said...

Sweet outfits! did you get the email I sent you with all your family pictures in it?