Sunday, December 14, 2008

More clothes....

Remember adorable Miss Ashlan that I babysat all last Winter and Spring? Her mom gave us 2 huge bags of clothes today. The CUTEST stuff ever, and it's all size 12-18 mo, which is perfect! Abby's mom and my friend Kari both gave me tons and tons of 0-9 month size, and now I have up to 18 mo size! I can't believe how generous people have been! Miss Allison is going to be very well-dressed, and we won't have spent a dime!!

2 comments:

The Bing's said...

That is awesome and so exciting, you better post lots of pictures of her in all those cute clothes!!! She comes soo soon!!! Can't wait to see her!

Jenn said...

I can't believe you're already 35 weeks! Dang, time flies. In two weeks time I would have already had Carsen... I can't believe it! =) I hope you guys are doing well. We've all had colds here lately. Bummer.