Wow, less than 4 weeks left! This blog won't exist much longer, so let me know if there are any other pregnancy/baby/toddler/motherhood issues you want to 'discuss' on here! I've avoided some topics....like potty training, haha! Most of you know my experience with that....dumbest parenting mistake I've made so far, oh well! Atleast I've learned from it!
Anyway, I'm wondering if she has started to drop....??? I'm breathing a bit easier, and I'm feeling like there is more "pressure", if you know what I mean!! People keep asking me if I feel like "anything is happening" yet. They haven't checked for any dilating yet, but I honestly don't think anything has happened yet. I have another appt in a week, so I'll keep you all updated. I'm really hoping to make to ATLEAST Jan 10. Any earlier just feels too close to the New Year, for some reason. They'll induce January 15 if I don't go into labor sooner.
I hope you all enjoy Christmas this week. Be SAFE....sounds like we're all getting pummeled with Winter storms, no matter what you all live!
Monday, December 22, 2008
36 Weeks
Posted by Becca Jane at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! You will have a beautiful baby girl in just a few short weeks :)
So much for global warming...:) Enjoy your holidays!
No there was global warming but all the Prius owners single-handedly beat it back for us. Thanks guys.
Hang in there Becky--I can't believe the end is so near.
I'm so excited at the idea that in a month's time we'll see baby Allie. What a great "after" christmas gift! good thing you have a built-in shoveller, lol!
Post a Comment