I have no doubt that Cameron is completely aware that something is about to change. Over the past few weeks, he has brought up Allie constantly.
Recent Conversations:
Cam (totally randomly in the car last night): "Share toys with Allie."
Me: "Are you going to share your toys? That's so nice."
Cam: "Play basketball with Allie. Allie play basketball with Cameron. Share basketball."
Cam: "Give Allie hugs and kisses."
Today Cameron brought me some paper and a pen:
Cam: "Write Mommy's name."
I wrote Mommy.
Cam: "Write Daddy's name."
I wrote Daddy.
Cam: "Write Cameron."
I did.
Cam: "Write Allie."
I did.
He then happily took the paper and walked away.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Cameron's Intuition
Posted by Becca Jane at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Kids know.
I agree. Maybe the changes that are about to happen will be easier for him to deal with than you expected. Wouldn't that be nice!?!
That is so cute. I hope he's a good big brother. My kids all sort of disliked or ignored the new babies. Sad.
What's going to happen to your blog once the baby is born?
I will probably just stop blogging on it. Maybe I'll print it off? I dunno, most of it ended up being my whining about something, haha!!
I think you should still print it like you planned. I have been working on turning my 2007 posts into a book and some days I whined about my pregnancy while other days I was blissfully happy. I'm sure you have had more happy days than whiny days. It's fun to look back, especially after she's born and you get to know her. Can't wait to see pictures of your little baby girl. I bet she's so cute (and not a stuffed monkey!)
Cam will be such a great big brother! I definitely think that kids know what is going on...
happy new year! I hope you guys have a fun night!!
Post a Comment