Do any of you recommend (or NOT recommend) a certain brand or type of diaper bag? I don't know why, but I am having the hardest time finding one I like. We went to Target yesterday and found this one that we both loved.....
BUT I came home and looked online and found out that it got awful reviews....everyone said the zippers broke after only a few weeks, and a few other negative comments. So now I'm wondering if I should return it.
I looked around online and saw this one that got all great reviews. I might try this one out instead.

8 comments:
That Eddie Bauer one is the EXACT one that my cousin gave me and Andy. Ours is in perfect condition AND it's second hand!
I'd keep it!
I am a huge fan of the Land's end older line of diaper bags. The "doctor" bag opens totally wide and the little tripper is perfect. Check ebay for the older styles! I started with Eddie Bauer one, it was a total waste of $
You know the hospital gives you one for free right? What do you use with Cam? You could use that. The only diaper bag I bought is Safeline Kids from E-bags (I think that's where we got it from). I love it. I used it when I had 2 kids in diapers. Now it's used as kid luggage. But for the last several years I have used the hospital freebie bag.
We used an old backpack of Nate's for Cam's diaper bag. It got completely trashed, and we threw it away about a year ago. We just use a small one for him now, so we need to buy a big one for both kids. I don't think Utah Valley gives out free diaper bags cuz of the sheer volume of people who deliver there!!
Try asking your OB if they have any free ones. My midwife gave me free ones with every baby I had. By the time they start ripping or getting yucky, I usually don't need a diaper bag anymore. Or maybe google free diaper bags. Sometimes companies give them out for free to expecting parents.
I had a Lands End diaper bag with Natalie and Megan and was happy with it. For Karen and Isaac I've used the bags the hospital gives you. I can't remember why I stopped using the Lands End one. Maybe I was just sick of it.
I had that same Eddie Bauer bag and the zippers did end up breaking after a couple months. Now we just use my old track backpack that I had at BYU.
I liked my first diaper bag--it was from Lands' End...but if I need one again, I'd like to get one with a C-shaped zipper so it opens wide. A lot of diaper bags are so stiff, they're hard to open up.
Post a Comment