Monday, August 11, 2008

Skirt

Today Nate is taking Cam to the zoo so I can go shopping with my sister! I'm so excited! We're going to Motherhood Maternity, so I'm hoping they have that cute brown skirt in my size! If not, I might have to buy it online, which I hate doing cuz I'm cheap and hate paying for shipping! If I get it today, I will try to post a picture of it. Trying on maternity clothes will be tough today though cuz I really don't have a belly yet. I swear I'm smaller than I was with Cam at this point, which is weird. But I feel the baby moving every day, so I know there's one in there!! :) I will probably be one of those people who doesn't show....doesn't show....and then BAM, I'm huge. But right now I still just look like I have this little fat bulge instead of a baby. Nobody thinks I look pregnant, except for Nate and my family....just cuz they know me so well.
I feel really nauseous again this morning. This is my ONLY reason I'm guessing girl....I felt like a million bucks during my whole pregnancy with Cam, and so when I got prego again, I was like "yay, here we go again!" But I have felt MUCH worse with this pregnancy. But you just never know. I have talked to people who have 2 boys, and their pregnancies were as different as night and day. And I've talked to people who have one of each and said their pregnancies were identical. I think the heat is making me feel worse. I LOVE to spent the day outside, but it's just been too darn hot. I love fresh air, and one advantage of living up on the U of U mountains now is that the air seems fresher. I can't wait for Fall to come!

5 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I love Motherhood Maternity! That is my favorite store. They have a great selection and everything is so cute. Peas in a Pod and Mimi or something like that are upper scale Motherhood Maternity stores all owned by the same company. Nice stuff.

Try on the little pillow under your clothes. That will give you a good idea of how you will look when BAM you are all the sudden big!

Here's hoping you have . . . a baby!

Becca Jane said...

Update: They didn't have the skirt, but I got an equally cute one for $10 cheaper! I also got 2 CUTE dresses (a grey one and a brown one...nice and versatile for Fall/Winter) and I got the CUTEST shirt ever for only $8...it's actually not a maternity shirt, so I can wear it afterwards too! But it has plenty of room so I can probably wear it for another couple of months. I am seriously tbe best deal finder EVER, so call me to go shopping if you don't have lots of cash to spend! (by the way, its funny when sales ladies try to get me to sign up for store credit cards. The look on their faces when I tell them I don't use plastic just cracks me up!) By the way, the only way I justified purchasing this stuff is cuz Abby's mom paid us extra last week....for no reason!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

totally wish you were around to go shopping last saturday. jus to go with a friend instead of alone. i'm not necessarily a bargain shopper so i was impressed most of the stuff i found was on sale.

Becca Jane said...

Tristan, I WISH we could go shopping together! Going with my sister today was such a treat, cuz we used to shop together all the time, but not in the past several years since she moved. It was fun today too cuz I NEVER go shopping for myself. I have been wearing the same clothes for years, it seems. I just can't justify spending money on myself when we are newly married with tuition and new babies to pay for!!

DeAnn said...

I had so much fun with you today! I wish we didn't have to wait another 5 years to do it again.