Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Genie

I found this hilarious website today and have been having way too much fun with it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

I've been reading all the comments and suggestion and it's a hoot! I love it. I feel like writing them and asking them about the names you had on your site from "Dancing With The Stars" and see what the baby genie says, lol.

Becca Jane said...

Lesley, did you mean So you Think you Dance's Twitch and Kherington? I bet nothing would come up because they aren't names!
I put in what I should name a girl, and it said "Zoe Violet Wood". I think that's actually really cute, but Nate vetoed Zoe. Next time we chat, I'll have to run some middle names by you that we've been talking about.

The Super Seven said...

That was the funniest site ever....I had to check it out and play with it....for a girl it came up with Tia Mercedes (not about to name a baby after a car) and for a boy it was Rudy Albert (makes me think of the Cosby show).......for real....who would give those names in all seriousness.....thanks for a good chuckle this morning.....needed it.....a busy day/weekend is ahead!!!! Chat soon

DeAnn said...

It gave me Ezra Koda and Skye Mia.