Friday, August 29, 2008

20 Weeks....Halfway There!!!

Eew, I look beyond nasty in this picture and I'm in my jammies, but I'm wishing I had a 20-week pic of when I was pregnant with Cam, so I had Nate take one last night. Told ya there was a belly!!
I've been feeling really good the past week or two, so I have been able to get a TON done around here. I am so grateful for that! I have cleared out all of the junk in Cam's room that doesn't need to be there (clothes that don't fit, toys he doesn't use, expired baby lotions & soaps, etc). There is plenty of room for Baby's stuff now....I just have to wait 4 more days until I can start filling up the closet and drawers with either pink or blue!! (Actually, I am not a huge fan of pink, so Baby Girl will get lots of other colors besides just pink). Although now that we might be moving around when the baby comes, I'm not going to obsess over making the room perfect. I'll wait until we're settled into our new apt to get too comfy.


Last night Baby was having a party. I swear Baby knows when Nate's around because it gets super hyper (so does Cam....these kids love their daddy!!). So we layed on our bed and watched and felt my belly move for awhile. It's so cool! And Nate loves those moments to bond with the baby. I think some dads feel like they aren't included during pregnancy, so I love that Nate takes the time to sit still with me and enjoy feeling the baby kick. With Cam, I was so anxious to have him, that I sort of rushed myself through the pregnancy. With this baby, I am enjoying every day....in fact, I'm sort of hoping it will go by super slow....I already dread sleepless nights!!!

3 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

I saw the picture you sent me on msn and I think you look great! I can't believe you actually have a belly now, lol. Now you look like a pregnant woman. I'm glad you're feeling more energetic. It was nice chatting with you today. Maybe I'll be able to come and visit after all, now that I'm working.

DeAnn said...

Can't wait for the results on Tuesday!!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

all my pregnancies seemed to go slower than time went after baby was born. You look cute with your little bump.