Monday, August 25, 2008

Papasan

I just bought this for the baby. It's a Papasan infant seat, and I'm excited! Guess how much....anyone? $15 bucks...Yep! I rock. I'm trying to chip away at my "List of things I need for Baby" slowly and steadily instead of cramming it all in at the end....the holidays will be crazy enough as it is!!
So I know you all voted on what you think we're having, but I don't know who voted boy or girl! Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

Girl

Bethany said...

I voted girl. I have that papasan seat, and I LOVE it! It's the only thing Natalie would sleep in for about 4 months.

Let the party begin... said...

I voted girl and the seat is cute!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

girl

Missy said...

I voted girl, only because I want to see what your little girls would look like! I also think it would be fun if you had another boy...Cameron would love having a baby brother to play with.


....but Riley does need a girl cousin to play with, so that would be fun if you had a girl!

Becca Jane said...

Wow, everybody is guessing Girl, how funny! I'm guessing Girl too though! And so is Nate! I'll bet our little boy is in there just laughing at us all!!