Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Freaking a little.....

I'm not sure why, but today for the first time since I got pregnant, I am completely FREAKED out about having 2 kids. I know it will be okay, and I'm actually not looking for a bunch of comments telling me "it's not as hard as you think" or "you will adjust"....because I already know that. I'm just putting my feelings out there. I'm just glad I still have over half my pregnancy left!!

So I also had another slight panic attack last night (I miss my Zoloft!) about how Cameron is still in a crib. I feel like he's the only 2 year old on the planet who still sleeps in a crib. But Nate calmed me down and said, "Who cares if he's in a crib. We know our kid, we know he does great in a crib, so let's not even worry about moving him until after the baby comes. We'll buy another crib or a bassinet if we have to." That helped a lot. Thanks Nate!


On a happier note, I bought these dresses yesterday.....Very Cute!!

(with this grey dress, I switched the tie around to the back of the dress. No bows in front for me, please! MUCH cuter in the back! I also like to wear a cami under it.....yep, I finally have some cleavage and I'm NOT gonna show it off!! haha!)

This dress is SO comfortable (and was on sale!).

Once I actually have a belly to put into these dresses, I'll take some pics! I decided to go with more dresses & skirts with this pregnancy. I'm not sure why, but pants are already uncomfortable. I can't have ANY pressure on my abdomen at all....it just hurts! Poor Nate always drapes an arm over me when he's sleeping and I have to move it off cuz it just kills! I don't remember having this problem with Cam's pregnancy. I have 2 other dresses too, so I will probably just hang out in all of these dresses until it gets too cold.

6 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

What??? Show your cleavage! If you've got it flaunt it! I'm totally kidding. I had cleavage I didn't know what to do with my last pregnancy. I love the BYU t-shirt Heath made for me that said, "Fully Invested." Every time I wore it I thought in what? my boobs? this baby? or BYU football?

Michelle said...

Ryan sleeps in a play pen. We moved him to the play pen when we moved him into Collin's room. He can almost climb out but he doesn't... Hopefully when he starts climbing out Collin will want to sleep in the top bunk.

Jenn said...

We had Carsen in a bassinet until he was almost 5 months old so we didn't have to rush the crib thing. It all worked out. --oh and my nephew is like 5 months older than your Cam and is still in a crib--it doesn't make any difference in the kid that he is! My sister in law kept her kid in a crib til he was 3... she even put a net over the top so he couldn't get out of it... she was desperate for sleep. =)

Bethany said...

Joshua is still in a crib and he's stayin there! I know plenty of people who have babies over two in cribs, but I also understand the about anxiety problems. I've had plenty of them myself! My latest is getting the mail. Even thinking about getting it sends me into a slight panic. Weird!

Robyn said...

Those dresses are really cute--where did you find them? If I have another baby, I want to have more fun with cute maternity clothes.

Let the party begin... said...

Those are some really sweet dresses. Sorry I haven't been commenting on your baby blog. It doesn't show up that you've added to it and so I hadn't been checking it. I don't think there's a time limit as to when any child leaves the crib. Cam will let you know when he wants a "big boy" bed. Looking forward to seeing you and your "cleavage" in your new dress, lol!