I only packed a few outfits for this little trip, and this morning I went to get dressed and literally could NOT button my capri pants!! I wore them just a few days ago! Grow Baby, Grow!! We might go get another "just for fun" ultrasound next week so my sister can see Baby kicking around. I wish we could find out what we're having while she's still here, but unfortunately it's still too early.
My nausea seems to be completely gone, but I am exhausted ALL THE TIME! No matter how much sleep I get, no matter what I eat, etc....this Baby is just sucking the energy right out of me! I don't remember being this tired with Cam, but I probably was. Pregnancy takes a lot out of you!!
Yesterday my sister and I looked through all of our Boy 0-3 month clothes that she brought back that Cameron and Isaac wore. Oh they were SO cute and totally made me want another boy even more than I already do! I had forgotten about all of the cute little outfits that Cam used to wear, and DeAnn had a bunch of new stuff she'd gotten for Isaac. Makes me sad that they grow so quickly!
We've been sitting around talking baby names all week. We're having fun coming up with funny names that go with "wood"....like Holly, Glen (only funny if you know my family very well), Petrified, Forest! My sister's last name is Green, so we have fun with her last name too!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Growing
Posted by Becca Jane at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You probably are more tired with this baby than you were with Cameron because you have a two year old to take care as well as yourself. I hope you get some more energy soon. It's hard to run after an energetic little boy when you feel run down all the time.
I remember when Mallory wanted to change her name to Holly...so funny!
Post a Comment