I feel like this baby is growing, but my belly is not!! It feels like she is taking up every inch of space from my lungs to my bladder! My skin feels all tight, and I wish I could give her more room!! I can also tell she's growing because her movements have changed a ton. They've gone from feeling like flutters to being full-fledged kicks and jabs! Sometimes she'll stick a limb out, and my whole belly will be lopsided! Or her butt or head will be sticking out, so half of my belly will feel like a rock, and the other half is all squishy.... SO FUN, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!!
I have an OB appt tomorrow, and I'm anxious to see how things are going. It will be sort of an anti-climatic appt, probably just a weight, BP, pee-in-a-cup check.....but it'll be fun to hear her heartbeat and if there is time, we can hopefully say hi to her on ultrasound.
Time is FLYING! I cannot believe I am almost 25 weeks already. And I think time is only gonna keep flying with the Holidays coming up. I'm just really glad I'm due in the later half of January so I will have a few weeks after all the Christmas madness! It will be interesting to see when she comes because the dates have been back and forth between January 17 and the 23rd.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
More Room!
Posted by Becca Jane at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm glad some people love being pregnant. It makes up for those of us who hate it. I would much rather go through labor (have I mentioned before that I love labor, birth, etc) than be pregnant for 10 months. The only part I like is feeling them move before it gets to be uncomfortable. Which for me isn't very long because I have big babies and a small torso. I hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy!
Explain to me how due dates can change! My due date never changed.
I'm also happy that you're happy being pregnant. I for one, hated being pregnant but enjoyed the labors. However, now that I'm done with all of that, I wish sometimes I had taken more time to enjoy the good and the bad of pregnancy because it does go by so quickly.
Tristan,
Well, according to any official "pregnancy wheel" or due date calculator, my due date is January 17 because my last period was April 12 (or the 10th? Whatever makes me due on the 17th!). But I have had 3 ultrasounds where they have measured her...one at 8 weeks, again at 12 and again at 20. ALL THREE of them have measured her as being due on either Jan 21 or 23. So she's either small....or the dates are off. My "official" due date is still January 17, but I'm forcing myself to expect to deliver later so that I don't get too anxious as the 17th approaches!
I guess I'm a fence sitter when it comes to pregnancy. Parts of it I loved... but a lot of it I did not like at all!! My ultrasounds always measured my babies big. Interesting how they can tell that much with those eh? I loved getting ultrasounds!!
Post a Comment