Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introducing Allie

Okay, so I think everybody who reads already knows this anyway, but we've decided to name our baby girl Allison Jane! We cannot wait for our little Allie to arrive. I was getting tired of referring to her as Baby Girl when we already just call her Allie. I suppose when we actually see her, we could change our minds, so we aren't going to buy her wall letters or get anything with her name printed just yet....but since most of you already knew anyway, I might as well just blog about it!!

5 comments:

Let the party begin... said...

I'm glad you finally did. I was afraid one day I would accidentally slip up and write her name before you annouced it. I love the name Allie. Like you and Nate, I already think of her as baby Allie.

The Piquant Storyteller said...

cute name

The Super Seven said...

Glad that it's out there now.....love love the name.....she will be so stinking cute. I'm happy we have a long time yet to think about names. Happy to see that in your other post you are packing on some wait. Can't stand it when people get paranoid about gaining a little pregnancy weight. I figure it gives me some motivation to get rid of it after. I'll have to send you a new belly picture soon.....I'm stretching more and more.....I'll be a whale by the time Miss Allie comes.....hope we can chat soon!!!

DeAnn said...

Can't wait to see her!

ashley said...

lovely! great middle name by the way!