Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missionary Work vs Pregnancy??

So last night I went on splits with the sister missionaries. It was sort of a spur-of-the-moment thing, and I was already exhausted from a long day with 2 kids who love to make each other mad....(ugh, don't ask). Anyway, it was really fun, and brought back a lot of fun mission memories, but it turned out that we did a LOT of walking (I'd say a mile maybe). I have one thing to say: I don't think the Lord intended for women to be 6 months pregnant and doing 'physical' missionary work!! Sciatic nerve pain, sore hips, a baby kicking you in the ribs and the bladder, pulling abdominal muscles and constant shortness of breath......seriously!!! I thought I was tired as a full-time missionary.....NOPE, I don't think I collapsed one time in Korea the way I collapsed last night when I got home!!!!!

2 comments:

The Frasers said...

i HATE the bladder kicking! Will likes his room, so if my bladder even gets a LITTLE bit full, he starts kicking it. One day my bladder is going to be so full and he is going to kick it so hard I am just going to pee in my pants right there!

Jenn said...

I can't believe you were ambitious enough to say yes in the first place! (I really can't believe that you were actually asked!)
Gotta love all of the soreness and pain! Ugh. I'm sorry!!