I used to wash my bathroom with whatever that thing is on her head!
that is a shame. poor little thing.
Admit it--you'll be buying those soon.
Love Tristan's comment, hahahahhahah!
seriously?! I'm not sure I'd be able to control my giggling if I ever saw a little baby wearing that! Crazy!!
For reals? I mean...I'm at a loss for words. But laughing came SO easily!
What is that thing attacking her head? It's bigger than her. Hehe.
The maid is in! Her mom must hate dusting and is hoping that her little one will rub her head on things:) That might actually be cute but on a much Much MUCH smaller scale.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I used to wash my bathroom with whatever that thing is on her head!
that is a shame. poor little thing.
Admit it--you'll be buying those soon.
Love Tristan's comment, hahahahhahah!
seriously?! I'm not sure I'd be able to control my giggling if I ever saw a little baby wearing that! Crazy!!
For reals? I mean...I'm at a loss for words. But laughing came SO easily!
What is that thing attacking her head? It's bigger than her. Hehe.
The maid is in! Her mom must hate dusting and is hoping that her little one will rub her head on things:) That might actually be cute but on a much Much MUCH smaller scale.
Post a Comment