Friday, May 22, 2009

Bubbly Babe

Allie has the WORST gas in the world....any suggestions? She's the happiest baby on the planet until about 2 am most mornings when she fusses & grunts & squirms for hours until she finally gets all of her gas out. And it's not just a little gas....it's these long, loud toots that would make anyone miserable!! Poor thing. She finally gets her own room next week, and I think that will help me not notice her every noise, but I still feel sorry for her!

2 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Mylicon infant drops.
Maybe you should discuss it with the pediatrician to see if baby massages or some other wholistic approach might work better. Poor Baby Allie.

Becca Jane said...

The simethecone drops worked okay when she was really young, but they don't seem to do a thing now. I talked to her doctor at her appt this week, but I've already pretty much eliminated the culprits from my diet. I'm just hoping she'll grow out of it soon!