So I have 4 random questions:
1. Have any of you tried Luvs diapers? Do you like/dislike them? I'm just curious.
2. Do you have a good cleaning schedule you use? Do you do a room a day, or do you have 1 cleaning day a week? I just like to hear other people's ideas.
3. Do you have any sort of daily schedule or routine with your younger kids? For example, a wake-up time, an art/craft time, TV time, outside time, etc?
4. I think Cam is old enough for a Reward Chart....something along the lines of like he earns stickers for good behavior and 10 stickers gets him a treat....I'd love to hear your ideas before I decide exactly how I want to do it.
Thanks!!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Random
Posted by Becca Jane at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
1. No I have not tried them so I have no opinion
2. No, I'm very disorganized right now and hope that the extra germs will be good for my kids' immune systems
3. Sort of but again, I'm not super organized. We have set nap times but we fly by the seat of our pants for the rest.
4. My only advice for the reward chart is your goals for him need to be specific, measurable, and achievable. "being good" is subjective while "playing quietly while Mom was on the phone instead of flushing 3 rolls of toilet paper along with Thomas the Train" is specific, measurable, and achievable! :)
Decide what you want him to learn or be better at and go from there.
1. Living in Australia we don't have Luvs and the times I've visited the states I've used Huggies and Pampers. Here in Australia I use cloth nappies (diapers)!
2. I don't clean! *grin* Seriously though, I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm struggling to keep up with things - especially the cleaning. I tried to get in the habit of one room per night but I haven't been consistent with it.
3. I try to keep a loose schedule. We try to wake at 7am, we always say morning prayers first, followed by breakfast. Dinner is at 5:30pm and I try to have James in bed by 7pm but it doesn't always work as well as I want it. Our week has more schedule to it then day to day!
4. I use a reward chart for James to earn his TV time and I'm still working the kinks out of it. But I'm with the other person - make sure the goals (for Cam) are clear and achievable and be realistic considering his age!
Post a Comment