Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toddler Lunch Ideas

I need some good lunch ideas for Cam. Thanks.

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

I just gave Isaac Spaghettios and he liked them.

Anonymous said...

I am the classic pb&j and grapes...but I like to cut the sandwich in different shapes sometimes for variety. Crackers, cheese and veggies sticks...noodles...lunches are so hard!!

Emilie said...

http://www.parents.com/recipes/cooking/kid-friendly-food/healthy-school-lunches-snacks/?page=6

has a few ideas for a full on lunch.

This next website has some crazy ideas I would probably never do, but it doesn't hurt to look through the pages of recipes these people feed their toddlers. :)
http://www.parentsconnect.com/toddler/recipes.html?show=lunch

Catherine Faux said...

Sometimes I like to have color days or just color lunches where everything they eat for lunch is the same color. For example, Orange day they have mandarine oranges, mac'n' cheese, orange juice, orange cookies etc.

Catherine Faux said...

oops I mean mandarin

Bethany said...

My kids love tator tots and chicken nuggets. They're easy just to throw on a cookie sheet and bake while I'm cutting up some fruit for them. Sometimes I do homemade pizza too. I just do the dough in the bread machine and we pretty much always have pizza toppings on hand. If you make it with some wheat flour as well as white it makes it healthier.

Let the party begin... said...

Crackers and cheese was always a big hit in our family as well as sandwiches that were cut with cookie cutters. Lots of fruit and yogurt too. My husband always liked egg in a hole growing up. You make a hole in the bread and fry the egg in the middle in a fry pan. This toast your bread and cook the egg at the same time.