skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Babble
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Diaper Diaries
If you are a mother, you MUST read this book. You will laugh. Hard. I promise. Go find it.
Thanks Tristan!
2 comments:
The Piquant Storyteller
said...
Does that mean you bought it? That is the BEST book EVER!!!
14 April, 2009
Let the party begin...
said...
I love the title!
16 April, 2009
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take Me Back To
Daddy
Mommy
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
29
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
1
)
▼
April
(
8
)
I have no words.....
Pay It Forward Tag
The Diaper Diaries
Sleep
I can't wait to read this!
Allie's Room
Toddler Lunch Ideas
Baby Legs
►
March
(
2
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
7
)
►
2008
(
105
)
►
December
(
12
)
►
November
(
16
)
►
October
(
11
)
►
September
(
15
)
►
August
(
14
)
►
July
(
17
)
►
June
(
20
)
About Me
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Does that mean you bought it? That is the BEST book EVER!!!
I love the title!
Post a Comment