I've been reading Dr. Marc Weissbluths' "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" for the millionth time. My copy is SO tattered! Anyway, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It breaks down the first 4 months of a newborn's life into weeks, which is fantastic! So Allie is just about at the right age to start teaching her how to fall asleep on her own. So after she's been awake for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, I swaddle her and put her down. She's been falling right asleep with NO crying. She goes to bed right at 7 every night and only wakes up once to eat. Within a month or so, she'll be right on the same schedule Cam was for his first 2 years of life....Bed at 6:30, Wake up at 7, Nap at 9 and nap at 1. Awesome!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love that book, too. Its been a huge lifesaver with my four...
Post a Comment