So by June, Allie will finally have her own space....I'm horrible at interior decorating, but I do want to do what I can to make it cute for her. I can't decide on a color scheme though, so vote on the poll. We don't have much money (ok, we really shouldn't spend ANY money) to make her room cute.....so any cheap (or free!) decorating ideas would be great! I'm obviously going to have to purchase some bedding....and I mostly want her walls to be covered in pictures of people who love her, like Cam's room. So luckily frames and printing photos is pretty inexpensive. Thanks ladies, you're the BEST!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do you have a theme picked out? If you do you could make some cute felt wall hangings. I just found some cute pics online cut out the various pieces for a frog and then blanket stitched them around the edge onto a piece of muslin. You can also buy wood letters at Joann fabrics for $2.00 acrylic paint for $1.00 and ribbon to hang them for another dollar. Pretty inexpensive. Let me know what thems you want (like Aiden's is frogs) and I will see if I can think of some other creative decorating ideas. Will you be in an upstairs or downstairs apartment? Because in the bottom floor there is a low wall under the windows that we painted light green for Aiden. It adds a splash of color and you only need the tiny bucket of paint. Walmart can color match to any swatch of fabric or toy that you can think of.
I had to vote for the turquoise one because Natalie's room is turquoise and brown and I love it. But I've been thinking about doing Kenzie's room the black/white/pink thing. I really like that one too.
I love black white and pink. The only reason that I did Cambrie's room the brown and pink is because Hunter's bedding is brown's and since they are going to be sharing a room I wanted them to match:)
Post a Comment