The first THREE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you!
It might be a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, or a cutie craft! ...you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to leave a comment, win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun! Ready........Set............Go!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Pay It Forward Tag
Posted by Becca Jane at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I did this one and only got two responses. Do you want to be one of my three people and I'll be one of yours?
Sounds good Bethany!! I haven't decided for sure what I'm going to make yet, but I have a few ideas....
Hey does that mean I am the 3rd person? Whoo hoo! I can't believe how big Ali is getting!
Post a Comment